Quick & Comforting Creamy Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomato Instant Pot Soup Recipe
Craving something quick and comforting? We've got just the recipe. This easy Instant Pot chicken soup is ready in 25 minutes or less, and made with hearty staples like chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, bell pepper, garlic, coconut milk and Mexican spices. Plus, it has a hearty dose of Vital Proteins Chicken Bone Broth Collagen, making it a soup that also helps support healthy hair, skin, nails, and joints!**
It’s perfect for fall, or when the winter months are slowly creeping in, since it's warm and rich. Plus, it won’t take long and the cleanup is easy since it’s made in one pot! I guarantee everyone will ask for seconds once they try it! (Note: This version is made in an Instant Pot but is easily adaptable for a regular pot or slow cooker.)
Scroll on to see how to make it.
Creamy Chicken Sun-Dried Tomato Instant Pot Soup
Yields 4-5 Servings
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 small jar sun-dried tomatoes (drained from oil)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 T garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 t cumin
- 1 t oregano
- 1 t cayenne
- 1 t paprika
- 1 1/2 C chicken stock
- 2 C coconut milk
- 4 scoops Chicken Bone Broth Collagen
- Salt and cracked pepper
- Fresh cilantro leaves (for garnish)
- Turn your Instant Pot on sauté mode. Heat the oil in the bottom of the insert and add the chopped onion and garlic and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add chicken breast, sun-dried tomatoes, bell pepper, oregano, cumin, paprika, cayenne and chicken stock. Give it a quick stir and cover the Instant Pot with the lid. Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure. Once the timer beeps, release the pressure by gently moving the valve to “venting.”
- Remove chicken breast from the Instant Pot and transfer to a cutting board. Shred the cooked chicken breast with 2 forks then return back to the pot.
- Stir in the coconut milk and Bone Broth Collagen. Turn the Instant Pot to sauté mode to heat up the chicken soup while stirring until smooth. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh cilantro. Then enjoy!
Shop Bone Broth Collagen