We believe that wellness is Vital.
Our associates and customers are all members of the Vital Family and we are committed to providing and building a safe, diverse and inclusive community. We value the entrepreneurial spirit, celebrating progress over perfection, building the communities around us, and fostering growth in both our business and our employees.
Our mission is to empower everyone to live a full, vibrant life.
CURRENT open positions
You can filter job positions by job title, location and department.
No positions match your search criteria.
Vital perks for team members
- Medical insurance plans available (PPO & HDHP options) with rich plan design and generous cost-sharing
- Dental insurance (PPO) with rich plan design and generous cost-sharing
- Vision insurance offering competitive vision benefits and discounts
- Pre-tax savings accounts including FSA (medical and dependent), HSA and Commuter
- 100% employer-paid Basic Life/AD&D insurance
- 100% employer-paid short-and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Paid Pregnancy & Accommodation Leave and Parental Bonding Leaves
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Vital complimentary product program* and, of course, first knowledge of new product and collagen innovation!
- Onsite kitchen with in-house barista* weekly meals and snacks, alternative refreshment options that go beyond coffee
- Monthly fitness subsidy*, with the opportunity to join the Vital Run Club!
- Company-sponsored fitness, wellness and social events
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Company-wide all-hands meetings*
- Dog friendly office!*
- Work from home program*
- Collaborative world-class open office space
Welcome To The Vital Life
A day in the life of our Vital Proteins employees.
How Hanging Upside Down (Seriously!) Helps Digital Designer Alexsandra Sanchez Reset
Product Development Technician Emilie Shew’s Relaxing Morning Routine Is The Secret To Her Success
How Associate FP&A Manager Renee DeBrincat Makes The Most Of Her Mornings
Sr. Manager Of Product Development & Commercialization Brittany Towers Is Food-Obsessed. Get Her Go-To Meals Here
The Morning Routine Social Media Coordinator Callan Ricketts Swears By For Success
How Vital’s Social Media & Community Manager Ella Sorensen Unplugs