These yummy deviled eggs are a wonderful appetizer idea for the halloween season — there's so much to love about them! They only take twenty minutes to make and are packed with delicious flavors. Their texture is soft and creamy on the inside, with a little extra crunch from the dried parsley on the outside. Plus, all the tangy flavors come together in one delicious bite, for a nourishing snack that's packed with healthy fats and a boost from Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides.
If all of this sounds good to you, scroll on for the step-by-step tutorial for this scary-good Halloween appetizer that's bound to please a crowd.
Deviled Eggs Recipe
Yields 12 Eggs
- 6 eggs (boiled for 10 minutes - halved)
- 1/4 C mayonnaise
- 1 t dijon mustard
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 t turmeric
- 1 t black pepper
- 1 t sea salt
- 1 t paprika (for topping)
- 1 T dried parsley (for stem and topping)
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and place each egg in the pot for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the eggs are hard-boiled, let them cool in cold water. Peel the shells off and take a wired cheese cutter or a sharp knife and cut in half (vertically).
- Scoop out the hardened yolk from each egg and place them in a bowl. Mash together with mayonnaise, mustard, collagen peptides, lemon juice, turmeric, black pepper and salt.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon back into each egg and sprinkle with paprika. Add dried parsley or green onion or a “stem” to look like pumpkins.