These Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are flavorful, crispy, and the perfect substitute if you’re looking for a healthier take on a hearty classic. Personally, I love that these Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are bold in flavor and have a heat kick, which is perfect for those who like to turn up the spice levels when it comes to cooking. They are a perfect appetizer to make while hosting guests for a football game, an outside patio BBQ, or a day at the pool.
These Cauliflower Buffalo Wings contain simple ingredients and are incredibly easy to make. I usually have a hard time with spicy foods, so I always suggest controlling the spice levels based on your preference or dipping them into a cool ranch dressing or hummus. Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are becoming extremely popular and once you try them, you’ll know why. Not only is this recipe delicious, but also packed with nutrient-rich ingredients like cauliflower and Vital Proteins Chicken Bone Broth Collagen. Our Chicken Bone Broth Collagen is low sodium and MSG free.
These Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are tossed in an almond flour batter, mixed with paprika, cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder, which give them their delicious buffalo flavor. They are then tossed in a hot sauce and baked in the oven to perfection. If you are having guests over, this is definitely a recipe you will want to double.
You can’t go wrong with these delicious, crispy, and spicy buffalo bites! If you are really feeling up to it, you can even add them to your tacos or make a buffalo cauliflower wrap.
Cauliflower Wings Recipe
Yields 3-4 servings of Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1½ C almond flour
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Chicken Bone Broth Collagen
- ¼ t cumin
- 1 t chili powder
- 1 t paprika
- 1 t garlic powder
- ½ C avocado oil
- ½ C hot sauce
- Pre heat oven to 350°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and toss in the bowl with 2 tablespoons of the avocado oil or until lightly coated.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients, including the bone broth powder and spices into a bowl and mix together. In a separate bowl, whisk the hot sauce and avocado oil together.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cauliflower florets with the dry mixture and toss together until evenly distributed. Add the florets to the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes (flip halfway).
- Once the florets are baked, toss each floret into the hot sauce mixture and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Broil on high for 2 minutes to crisp them up.
- Take out of the oven and enjoy with a cool ranch dip, veggies, or hummus!