Who doesn’t love burritos? They hold together your favorite foods (Cheese! Beef! Avocado!) in a perfectly packaged tortilla wrap that is guaranteed to make you and your stomach oh-so happy. And while a filled-to-the-brim burrito is what lunch and dinner dreams are made of, adding a sauce to break up its heartier textures is always a good move.
And because we’re super passionate about elevating our burrito game whenever possible, we’re proud to present you with this 3-ingredient sauce recipe to complement your go-to burrito. Mayonnaise, coriander, and Vital Proteins Chicken Bone Broth Collagen make up this easy-to-make collagen recipe. Why you’ll love it: Available in chicken and beef flavors, our Bone Broth Collagen helps to support healthier hair, skin, nails, and joints. Biting into a burrito has never been more satisfying.
Yields 4 burritos
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/3 head red cabbage
- 1 large green bell pepper
- ½ white onion
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 1 T coriander
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Bone Broth Collagen (chicken or beef)
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet.
- Meanwhile, cook the shredded red cabbage, a chopped green bell pepper, and ½ a chopped white onion in a separate pan. Use butter, olive oil, avocado oil, or coconut oil to keep the vegetables from sticking.
- In a small saucepan, combine the mayonnaise, coriander, and Vital Proteins Bone Broth Collagen and stir.
- Put a wrap on a skillet and heat until lightly browned on both sides.
- Fill the wrap with the meat, vegetables, and sauce, and roll into a burrito.
Shop Chicken Bone Broth Collagen