Regularly going out for brunch every Sunday morning can get pricey. And while we’re big fans of trying out everything on the menu (hello, Matcha French Toast and Banana Oat Pancakes!), nothing quite compares to a board of classic brunch favorites. We’re here to make your brunch dreams come true while on a budget with a quick tutorial on creating your own Easy Brunch Spread.
Our version, which you can see below, calls for Scrambled Eggs (using Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin), Garlic Herb Mayonnaise (using Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides), cherry tomatoes, prosciutto-wrapped melon, fresh berries, and more. Simply arrange each food group into its own color-coded area on your brunch board. Then call your BFFs over, turn on Netflix, and treat yourselves to a budget-friendly Sunday brunch. That’s it!
Need extra guidance? We’ve got you covered. Here’s how to arrange a Pinterest-worthy spread that will leave your brunch guests impressed and their stomachs happy.
Easy Brunch Spread
- Scrambled eggs (we love this collagen recipe!)
- Prosciutto-wrapped melon
- Snap peas
- Sweet peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
- Assorted cheeses
- Fresh berries
- Garlic herb mayonnaise (make your own with this collagen recipe!)
- Strawberry jam
- Start with the scrambled eggs dish and place them down first on your board.
- Wrap melon in prosciutto and arrange on board.
- Arrange your favorite seasonal fruits and veggies, organizing them by color.
- Add a few pieces of cheese, crackers, and sliced baguette.
- Place any cured meats in any spaces left.
- Add small bowls for any spreads, like jams and honey.
- Fill in any extra gaps with fruit and veggies.
- Add fresh herbs for color.