Forget the pancake mix! Try these easy Banana Oat Pancakes instead. Using just a handful of ingredients, you can make a stack of pancakes to fuel your busy mornings.
These pancakes feature our Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, which are easy to add to any recipe. They’re our most versatile product since they dissolve right into the batter to give you the added benefits of stronger hair, skin, nails, and joints.
Pancakes aren’t just for the weekends anymore, whip these up before school or work to keep you full for the rest of your morning.
Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes
- 1/3 C old-fashioned oats, ground into oat flour
- 1/2 banana
- 2 T water
- 1 egg
- 3 T egg whites
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 T chocolate chips
- Splash pure vanilla extract
- Dash cinnamon
- Mix everything, but the chocolate chips, together. Fold them in after the mixture is combined.
- Let it sit to thicken for 2-4 minutes before cooking.
- Let it cook on each side and repeat until you run out of batter.