3 Pumpkin Recipes to Add to Your Fall Bucket List
We can’t think of a better time to flex our culinary muscles than in the fall. This season gives us plenty of opportunities to get creative with apples and pumpkins aka fall staples that can be used in sweet and savory recipes.
We enlisted the help of blogger and recipe developer Tori Farber (find her @toriswholelife on Instagram) to show us how to make three different pumpkin recipes using Vital Proteins’ collagen products.
“They are easy and healthy recipes that anyone can incorporate into their day,” Farber tells Lively. “I love making simple, quick recipes because they are practical and perfect for busy individuals.”
See the trio of collagen recipes below.
- Add milk and oats to a small sauce pan and place on the stove over medium heat.
- Cook the oats, stirring frequently with a spatula. Once the oats are thickened, add the pumpkin, collagen, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well to combine.
- Serve immediately or slightly cooled. You can also prep this the night before and place it in the fridge for cold oats in the morning!
- In a bowl, combine pumpkin, soy yogurt, Collagen Whey and cinnamon.
- Layer cereal and pumpkin mixture in a serving dish.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 C walnuts
- 1 C oats
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Whey
- 3 T pumpkin purée
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 4 T date sugar or coconut sugar
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until you form dough balls.
- Next, scoop out some dough and roll into a ball. Place the ball on a plate and repeat until all the dough is rolled into balls.
- Place the plate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the plate out of the fridge and place the bites into an airtight container. Store in the fridge.