Ready for a treat that pairs perfectly with a warm cup of apple cider or your favorite hot latte? Look no further. These easy-to-make, sweet Cinnamon Donuts are a total crowd pleaser.
The baked donuts are filled with nutritious ingredients that make indulging all the more enticing. For starters, the recipe includes Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Peptides, which adds a ton of flavor while boosting collagen intake. Our unflavored and flavored Collagen Peptides also help to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.**
Ready for the best part? Each donut is topped with your favorite chocolate and cinnamon for an extra kick. Need we say more? Let’s jump right in!
Yields 6 Cinnamon Donuts
- 2 eggs
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1 T coconut oil
- ½ C oat flour
- ¼ C almond flour
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t baking powder
- ¼ t salt
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients for the donuts in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients for the donuts to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly into a greased donut pan.
- Bake the donuts for 15 minutes.
- Let the donuts cool for 20 minutes on a cooking rack.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips, continuously stirring.
- Once the donuts are cool, drizzle each with the melted chocolate.
- After adding the chocolate topping, sprinkle each with extra cinnamon and enjoy!