By: Lindsay Zacharia
Lindsay Zacharia is a food and wellness blogger, who currently shares her recipes and lifestyle tips on her Instagram blog @thesimplebite. Here, she shares Dessert Dip recipe.
Inspired by a popular childhood snack comes the incredible, collagen-filled Dessert Dip & Cookies! This classic recipe not only looks like a colorful dream in a bowl, but tastes like heaven, too! Imagine your all-time favorite birthday cake turned into a dip that’s actually healthy! Did we get you excited yet?
Hold onto your cookies because there’s more good news! Both the Dessert Dip & Cookies are made using Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Creamer, which is made without dairy, gluten and added sweeteners. While collagen helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints**, this recipe’s additional ingredients, such as the coconut yogurt, add a ton of probiotics to the mix.
It’s time to take a dip!
Dessert Dip & Cookies
Yields 1 Dessert Dip and ~20 Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F in preparation for the cookies.
- Melt the butter for the cookies in a small bowl and place to the side to cool. We’ll get back to this later!
- Begin to make the dip by tossing all of the wet ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat lightly with a mixer for a couple of seconds until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients (not including the sprinkles) and mix lightly until smooth.
- Remove the blender and fold in the sprinkles with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a serving bowl, top with additional sprinkles and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- While the dip remains in the refrigerator, begin to make the cookies.
- Place all wet ingredients (including the now room temperate melted butter) into a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spray a parchment paper lined cookie sheet with coconut oil.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet in small circles.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the rims lightly brown.
- Set the cookies aside to cool. Then serve and enjoy!