Get your chocolate chips ready for these single-serving, no-bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars. A simple way to satisfy your sweet tooth, these bars are soft in the middle with a crunch of dark chocolate melted on top.
Bonus: they are packed with protein thanks to Vital Performance™ Vanilla Protein ($29.99; shop now), which features 25g of protein (including 10g of collagen peptides) per serving and contain healthy fats from the coconut oil, sunflower seed butter and coconut shreds. These single-serving Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars are perfect if you are looking to make a quick and easy sweet and salty snack.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- 3 tbsp Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 serving Vital Performance® Vanilla Protein
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1–2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 25g dark chocolate (melted for topping)
- 1/8 tsp sea salt flakes (for topping)
- Whisk sunflower seed butter, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Add the almond flour, protein and shredded coconut into a bowl and combine.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon. Fold in the chocolate chips once mixed.
- Add about half of the cookie dough mixture into a 2X2 silicone square and form the dough to the silicone container. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to settle the dough.
- Next, melt the dark chocolate (with 1 tsp of coconut oil) in a saucepan on low temperature.
- Remove the silicone container of cookie dough from the freezer and pour the dark chocolate on top. Spread the melted chocolate evenly on the cookie dough and top with sea salt flakes or extra coconut shreds.
- Set the baking dish back in the freezer for another 20–30 minutes. Remove from freezer, pop out the squares and enjoy!