Calling all matcha lovers! This vibrant pink and green TikTok-inspired Raspberry Matcha is for you. Whether or not you’ve seen this cute recipe on your socials, you’re sure to love this recipe—easily made with ingredients you already have in your kitchen. Once blended, it tastes like a delicious and fresh raspberry matcha milkshake.
What makes this recipe a standout from similar ones you might’ve seen is that it includes Vital Proteins® Vanilla Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now) for a flavor and benefit boost. Not only will this drink hit the spot on a hot day, 20g of collagen peptides per serving provides support for healthy hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints.**^ Let’s get blending!
Raspberry Matchayields 1
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Matcha Collagen (or 1-2 tsp matcha powder)
- 1/3 cup boiled water
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- Put all ingredients for the raspberry layer in a blender and mix until bright pink and completely combined.
- Next, whisk the Matcha Collagen and boiled water together until completely dissolved.
- Whisk in the maple syrup and almonds milk until combined.
- Pour the raspberry mix in a tall glass over ice. Then top with the matcha mix. Use a straw to blend together the two layers and enjoy!