Do you ever crave a sweet breakfast but can’t decide what to go for? This breakfast not only cures indecisiveness, but gives you a little bit of everything at the same time. This Protein Parfait recipe layers three classic breakfast treats, in three timeless flavors—Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry.
At the base, we have Overnight Oats (a breakfast staple). This layer has a sweet chocolatey flavor from the Vital Performance™ Chocolate Protein, which starts this recipe off on the right foot. We then add in a layer of Chia Pudding, created with the amazing Vital Performance™ Strawberry Protein. This section includes sliced strawberries as well for extra fruity flavor in every bite. Last but not least is the Vanilla Yogurt Whip. While this layer is the simplest of them all with only two ingredients, it may be my favorite. Combining yogurt with the Vital Performance™ Vanilla Protein creates the ideal whipped-cream-like texture that makes you feel like your breakfast is extra decadent.
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to the kitchen—your indecisiveness will thank you in the morning.
yields 1 protein parfait
Chocolate Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Vital Performance™ Chocolate Protein
Strawberry Chia Pudding Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ¾ cup almond milk
- handful of strawberries (plus additional for topping)
- 1 scoop Vital Performance™ Strawberry Protein
Vanilla Yogurt Whip Ingredients:
- 1/2 of yogurt
- 1 scoop Vital Performance™ Vanilla Protein
- Add the Chocolate Overnight Oats ingredients to a mason jar. Shake until well combined and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Add the chia seeds and almond milk for the Strawberry Chia Pudding to a separate mason jar and shake. Pour the protein in and shake once more, prior to storing in the refrigerator overnight.
- In another mason jar, mix the Vanilla Yogurt Whip Ingredients until well combined and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- The morning of enjoying, remove all three jars from the refrigerator. Add the sliced strawberries to the chia pudding and pour the mixture on top of the Chocolate Overnight Oats.
- Next, scoop the Vanilla Yogurt whip on top of the Chia Pudding (option to add additional strawberries to the top). Enjoy!