Looking for a breakfast packed with zesty flavor? This Lemon Blueberry Chia Pudding recipe has you covered! The tangy lemon flavor tied with the sweet blueberry purée is the combination breakfast dreams are made of. Want to know the best part? Only 5 ingredients are needed to create this masterpiece and most of it is made—wait for it—in your sleep!
Simply mix the almond milk, chia seeds and Vital Proteins® Lemon Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now) in a jar and refrigerate overnight—half this recipe is already prepped in a flash. In the morning, all you’ll have to do is whip up the blueberry purée in seconds and you’re ready to enjoy!
In addition to this recipe having incredible flavor, it’s packed with nutrients. The chia seeds add a ton of fiber, the blueberries load this breakfast up with antioxidants and 20g of collagen peptides per serving in the Lemon Collagen Peptides add support for healthy hair, skin, nails, bones and joints!**^
Dreaming of tomorrow's breakfast? Before catching those zzz’s, pop this recipe in the fridge and you’ll have sweet dreams of the breakfast that awaits.
Lemon Blueberry Chia Pudding
yields 1 serving
- ¾ cup vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Lemon Collagen Peptides
- ¼ cup blueberries (plus additional blueberries for topping)
- ½ tsp maple syrup
- Add the almond milk and chia seeds to a mason jar with a lid. Shake until well combined.
- Add the Lemon Collagen Peptides to the jar and shake again until well combined.
- Stir the mixture with a spoon to lift any chia seeds that have fallen to the bottom of the jar prior to refrigerating overnight.
Lively Tip: Stir the mixture two hours later if chia seeds fall.
- Prior to enjoying, mash the blueberries in a cup and mix with the maple syrup.
- Scoop the chia pudding mixture on top of the blueberry purée. Top with additional blueberries or your favorite toppings prior to enjoying.