Searching for a twist on a breakfast staple? We got you covered with this sweet, smooth, Lemon Cream Overnight Oats recipe. Calling for only five household ingredients and requiring no oven, stove or even whisk, this breakfast couldn’t be easier to make. The entire breakfast treat is made in only one bowl and is prepared simply while you sleep. Sound too good to be true? Keep reading for the details on how to get it all with this breakfast recipe.
To create the Lemon Cream Overnight Oats, all you will need are some rolled oats for the base, almond and coconut milk for the texture, and Vital Proteins® Lemon Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now) for all the flavor. Let’s not forget that the collagen peptides also hair, skin, nail, bone and joint support to your breakfast.**^
Whether you’re planning on enjoying a nice, slow morning meal at home or need something to grab on-the-go, your overnight oats will be ready for you as soon as you wake up!
Lemon Cream Overnight Oats
yields 1 serving
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Lemon Collagen Peptides
- Add the rolled oats, ground flaxseed and Lemon Collagen Peptides to a Mason jar or Tupperware and mix until the peptides are evenly distributed.
- Add the almond milk, coconut milk, and honey and stir once more.
Lively Tip: You can also cover with a lid and shake the jar for even distribution.
- Refrigerate the oats overnight.
- Top the oats with your favorite fruit or sliced lemon for decoration and enjoy.