Coffee lovers, rejoice! We’ve found your a.m. beverage’s new BFF. Sure, you may have been using your go-to creamer for years but there’s a really good chance it’s loaded with added sugars and artificial flavors. If you’re looking to make a healthier switch to your morning routine, consider incorporating Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer™.
Why, you ask? Let’s start with the healthy truth: Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer is packed with 10g of hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides per serving to help promote healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.** It’s also free of gluten, dairy and added sugars. It’s time to start feeling great about what you’re putting in your coffee.
Now for the delicious goodness: Our Collagen Creamer comes in three delicious flavors. Prepare to fall in love with one (or all) of them: Mocha, Vanilla and Coconut. It’s also versatile, meaning you don’t have to limit yourself to adding one or two scoops (our recommended serving size) to your coffee; mixing it into your dessert batter works just as perfectly.
RELATED: Try Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer!
Let’s get you started on your Collagen Creamer-loving journey with these beverage and dessert recipes, all made with the better-for-you creamer. Enjoy!
1. Start your day off with Banana Bread Muffins, made with our Vanilla Collagen Creamer.
2. Never feel guilty about grabbing another slice of this Chocolate Mocha Banana Bread (yep, we used our Mocha Collagen Creamer). You should never say no to bread this good.
3. For a sweet, bite-size snack, pop one of these Mini Banana Coconut Pies into your mouth. This recipe calls for two scoops of our Coconut Collagen Creamer.
4. Keep things fresh with this Peppermint Mocha Latte, which contains our Mocha Collagen Creamer and won’t hurt your wallet.
5. The perfect dessert does exist: we present to you, the Peppermint Cheesecake, which calls for our Coconut Collagen Creamer.
6. And because baking a cake is one of our favorite pastimes: try our Vanilla Collagen Creamer-infused Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake.