When it comes to preparing meals, I tend to stick to recipes that are simple and full of important nutrients to keep my body feeling energized and healthy. I also love to prepare recipes that can be consumed more than one way. If you can relate, then it’s time to taco ‘bout this delicious Chicken Taco Recipe.
This pulled chicken is absolutely delicious and packed with a ton of different flavors. Chicken is a great source of animal protein and by adding Vital Proteins Chicken Bone Broth Collagen, this Chicken Taco Recipe provides you with a source of minerals that help support healthy hair, skin, nails, and joints.** My favorite part about the Chicken Bone Broth Collagen is that it adds delicious flavor and saves you a great amount of time from preparing your own homemade bone broth.
I decided to add this pulled chicken to my tacos because – let’s be real – you can never have too many tacos. The nice thing about this pulled chicken is you can enjoy it in a variety of different dishes. When you prepare this recipe, save an additional serving to add to future salads, soups, sandwiches, wraps, and breakfast omelets. The possibilities are endless!
Chicken Taco Recipe
Yields 6-8 chicken tacos
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 T avocado oil
- 2 T water
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Chicken Bone Broth Collagen
- ¼ T paprika
- ¼ T cayenne
- ¼ T onion powder
- ¼ T cumin
- ¼ T chili
- ¼ T ground ginger
- ¼ T curry
- Corn tortilla shells
- Tomato salsa
- Red onion
- In a small saucepan, heat the avocado oil.
- Once heated, add in the chicken breast until fully cooked.
- With two forks, slowly start to pull the chicken apart and add in the water.
- Once chicken is fully pulled apart, add in the bone broth and seasonings. Cook until combined.
- Eat in tacos, in soup, on salad, or in a sandwich.