Tired of sipping on plain water? Well, this Blueberry Lemonade Mocktail, made with Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen® in Lavender Lemon (feel free to swap with another flavor!), is calling your name. Not only is this refreshing summer drink the perfect balance between sweet and sour – we bow down to you, lemon juice and blueberries! – it will also feed your inner glow. Here’s how: Our Beauty Collagen™ contains skin-loving hyaluronic acid and probiotics – all needed for ultimate radiance from the inside, out.
This refreshing drink is made with sparkling water, frozen blueberries, a few fresh slices of lemon and two scoops of our Lavender Lemon Beauty Collagen™, takes this beverage to the next level, functionally and flavor-wise. Learn how to quickly make it below.
RELATED: Fruit for Thought: 3 Collagen Smoothie Recipes
Blueberry Lemonade Mocktail Recipe
Yields 2 Blueberry Lemonade Mocktail servings
- 1-2 scoops Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen® in Lavender Lemon
- 1 C water
- 1 C sparkling water
- 4 T frozen blueberries
- 2 T lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 3-4 slices of lemon
- Sweetener of choice (optional)
- 3-4 ice cubes (optional)
- In a large glass, add Vital Proteins Lavender Lemon Beauty Collagen™ and your sweetener of choice.
- While stirring, slowly add water to mixture. Make sure to keep stirring in order to dissolve possible clumps.
- Next, add your sparkling water and lemon juice. Stir.
- In a smaller glass for serving or a water bottle, place your frozen blueberries, lemon slices and ice cubes at the bottom. Pour your liquid mixture and enjoy!
Tip: Make ahead and let it sit in the fridge for approximately 45 minutes to let the flavors mingle and form.