Serve This Spring Salad at Your Next Dinner Party
Cheers to spring! We’re dreaming of finally taking dinner parties outdoors as temps continue to rise this season. Doing the same? Then we’ve got the perfect side dish to add to your food menu. Before getting started on those pastel-colored mocktails, quickly whip up this Spring Salad, which calls for veggies like zucchini and asparagus, and a lemon dressing that contains two scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. Go green for this light and refreshing salad while also giving your hair, skin, nails, and joints a little extra TLC, courtesy of collagen.
Lemon Asparagus Zucchini Spring Salad
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 C sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 C spring mix (mesclun greens, spinach)
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- ¼ C extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ t sea salt
- ¼ t ground pepper
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the zucchini into long thin strips.
- Thinly slice the asparagus on a diagonal.
- Toss the slices with the spring mix and sugar snap peas, mix together.
- In a small bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, lemon zest and Collagen Peptides.
- Mix to combine.
- Add salad to a serving plate or bowl, drizzle dressing over the vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!