We’re in the season of all things pumpkin, which means we officially have an excuse to make our own Pumpkin Spice Granola. Not only is it perfect in your morning bowl of cereal (or as breakfast for dinner!), it’s also a must-have snack for any time of the day. You'll love the fall flavors in this granola because of its nutrient-rich ingredients, including spices like cinnamon, clove, ginger and nutmeg. I made sure this healthy fall recipe brought forward the coconut flavor, made possible by Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Coconut. This better-for-you creamer alternative is dairy and gluten free and also contains MCTs thanks to the organic coconut milk powder. And because our Collagen Creamer™ supplement is packed with 10g of collagen per serving, it helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.** You won’t be able to stop reaching for more!
Pumpkin Spice Granola
Yields 15-20 servings
- ¾ C sprouted almonds
- ½ C sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1 C raw cashews
- ½ C pecans
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Coconut
- ½ C walnuts
- 1 C coconut flakes
- ¼ C goji berries
- 2 T cinnamon
- 1 t ginger
- 1 t clove
- 1 t nutmeg
- 3 T maple syrup
- 4 T coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine the almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts, and collagen to a food processor and lightly blend (don’t turn the nuts into flour, keep them as small chunks).
- Pour onto a sheet pan and add the pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, spices, maple syrup and melted coconut oil.
- Using your hands or a large wooden spoon, mix everything together and make sure to evenly spread the spices and oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring a bit near the halfway point. Keep watch to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Once the granola is golden brown, remove the pan from the oven and let it cool completely. It will crisp up as it cools.
- Add goji berries (chopped chocolate sounds good, too!) once cooled since you don't want them baked.
- Transfer to an airtight container. This should keep it fresh for a couple weeks.
- Enjoy with almond milk, yogurt, smoothie bowls, or by hand!