We’re falling in love with these Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites! They are no bake and can be prepared in 20 minutes or less. And since they are “energy bites,” these sweet treats are a delicious option for beating that mid-workday slump. These bites are not only filled with pumpkin pie spice but also two scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla, which is dairy and gluten free.
This collagen powder, which is primarily enjoyed in coffee, can be added to different recipes. Not only does it contain MCTs from the coconut milk powder, but also helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.**
Gather all your ingredients and start meal prepping this delicious fall snack.
Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites
Yields 16 servings
- 1 C raw pecans
- ⅓ C peanut butter (or any nut butter of choice)
- 2 T chia seeds
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla
- 2 T flax meal
- 2 T hemp seeds
- 3 dates, optional (can replace with 2 T maple syrup)
- 2½ t pumpkin pie spice
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ¼ t sea salt
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all of the ingredients. (Mix Collagen Creamer in hot water first to completely dissolve.)
- Pulse for about 1 to 2 minutes or until the mixture starts to break down. The mixture should stick together, but still be crumbly.
- Keep processing until the oils start to release a bit and the mixture sticks together very easily – be careful not to over-process or you’ll have nut butter mixture.