Who doesn’t love easy snacks and desserts? Even better: decadent pleasures (hello, fudge!) that won’t actually leave you feeling guilty. Instead, you’ll feel nourished, energized and satisfied. If you’ve had one too many Pumpkin Spice Lattes and are craving something new, consider using this Pumpkin Fudge recipe. Every bite promises a little taste of fall goodness. The ingredients needed are also so simple and better-for-you options, including coconut oil, cashew butter and Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla.
It only takes 10 minutes to make. Just toss it in the fridge and come back to a tasty, creamy treat!
Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
Yields around 16 servings of Pumpkin Fudge
- ½ C coconut oil
- ¾ C creamy cashew butter
- ¼ C organic pumpkin purée
- ⅓ C maple syrup
- 2 t cinnamon
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla
- 2 t vanilla extract
- ⅛ t salt
- Prepare a plastic Tupperware or baking pan by lining it with parchment paper. You can also use silicone molds.
- Heat up the coconut oil so it is melted and pour it into a food processor along with the rest of the ingredients, and mix.
- Pour the fudge mixture and spread it evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Place the fudge in the fridge to harden for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from fridge and slice into the desired size. Enjoy!