Who needs a full-sized cheesecake this season when you can enjoy one in adorable bite-sized pieces? These Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles deliver all the fall vibes for you and your loved ones. Not only that, but these cute little bites are also gluten and dairy free.
Using a dairy-free cream cheese and gluten-free cinnamon graham crackers as the base is just the start of this delicious recipe. Additional ingredients include pumpkin spice and maple syrup as well as Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla. This offering is not only a better-for-you alternative, but it’s also packed with healthy fats thanks to the coconut milk powder. Plus, because it contains bovine collagen, our Collagen Creamer™ supplement helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.**
Besides being decadent, these Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles require zero baking time and can be prepared in under 30 minutes! Have a couple of minutes to spare? Let’s get started!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
Yields 20 Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- 1 C of dairy-free cream cheese
- 4 gluten-free cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 T maple syrup
- 2 t pumpkin spice
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla
- Chocolate chips (for toppings)
- Crunch the graham crackers in a bowl by hand or by simply using a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients, besides the chocolate chips.
- Mix the batter thoroughly.
- Spoon the batter into balls using a tablespoon and place in a container lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Mold the balls using your hands to ensure they are in a round shape.
- Melt chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Using a spoon, coat each ball in the chocolate and place back on the parchment paper.
- Place back in the freezer and enjoy whenever you need a sweet treat!