In the mood for a sweet fall treat that requires less than five ingredients? Not only can we provide you with a collagen recipe that calls for just a handful of must-haves, but this culinary how-to forgoes the oven. This delectable bite-sized snack is no bake!
They may look cute on the outside, but these No-Bake Protein Bites are packed with flavor on the inside. Each one is filled with almond butter for healthy fats, cinnamon for extra flavor and Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla to help boost collagen intake. Plus, this powdered Collagen Creamer supplement, which is gluten and dairy free, also contains healthy fats and MCTs from the organic coconut milk powder.
Why collagen? Our hydrolyzed collagen powder is a must-add to every recipe. It helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints** while upgrading your wellness routine with every scoop, stir and sip!
Are you ready to whip up these Protein Bites? Let’s dive in.
No-Bake Protein Bites
Yields 12 Bite-Sized Protein Bites
- 1 C smooth almond butter
- 1 T cinnamon
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla
- 1 C dark chocolate chips
- Mix almond butter, cinnamon and Vanilla Collagen Creamer in a mixing bowl.
- Once well combined, place the batter on a piece of parchment paper. Pro-tip: Place the parchment paper on a cookie sheet or cutting board for easy movement.
- Spread the batter on the parchment paper, forming a large rectangle about ¼ inch thick.
- Place the batter in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate, continuously stirring.
- Spread the chocolate on top of the first layer.
- Roll the batter slowly, swirling the layers together.
- Wrap the rolled batter in the parchment paper and place the batter in the refrigerator overnight.
- Slice the dough evenly, serve and enjoy!