Cheers are in order! We’re raising a glass to all the festive drinks that flood our Instagram feeds come holiday season. We have a major soft spot for every one of those – especially Melissa King’s (@treats_with_a_twist) super easy Cranberry Lime Spritzer (listed below), which is a Pinterest-worthy beverage that could turn even the most skeptical mocktail drinker into a die-hard fan. Just peek those sugared cranberries – so good!
Keep scrolling for a handful of mocktail recipes you can enjoy this week and beyond. Plus, each recipe calls for the addition of our fan-favorite collagen offerings. You’re in for a treat!
Melissa King's Cranberry Lime Spritzer
Yields 4 servings
- 2 cans sparkling cranberry water
- 5 limes, juiced
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides
- Garnish: fresh cranberries, sugared* rosemary
- Divide the lime juice between 4 glasses.
- Next, pour half a can of cranberry sparkling water into each glass. Mix the Collagen Peptides.
- Garnish with a handful of fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary or sugared rosemary. Cheers!
*Making sugared rosemary is so easy and it adds the tiniest touch of sweetness to your mocktail. Simply bring ½ cup granulated sugar and ½ cup water to a simmer to dissolve the sugar. Take it off the heat and dip in sprigs of rosemary and let them steep for just a couple minutes. Remove them from the syrup, tapping off excess, then toss in more granulated sugar to make them sparkly! Let dry on a piece of parchment.
watermelon mint mojito mocktail
Yields 1 serving
- In a tall glass, add Watermelon Mint Beauty Collagen™ and lime juice, stir until fully mixed.
- Add watermelon and muddle.
- Stir in fresh mint leaves, add ice and top with sparkling water.
- Add lime wedge and fresh mint on top to garnish.
Blueberry Lemonade Mocktail
Yields 2 servings
- 1-2 scoops Lavender Lemon Collagen Beauty Glow
- 1 C water
- 1 C sparkling water
- 4 T frozen blueberries
- 2 T lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3-4 slices of lemon
- Sweetener of choice (optional)
- 3-4 ice cubes (optional)
- In a large glass, add Lavender Lemon Collagen Beauty Glow and your sweetener of choice.
- While stirring, slowly add water to mixture. Make sure to keep stirring in order to dissolve possible clumps.
- Next, add your sparkling water and lemon juice. Stir.
- In a smaller glass for serving or a water bottle, place your frozen blueberries, lemon slices and ice cubes at the bottom. Pour your liquid mixture and enjoy!
Tip: Make ahead and let it sit in the fridge for approximately 45 minutes to let the flavors mingle and form.
peach and rose mocktail
Yields 1 serving
For rose simple syrup:
- 1 ½ C filtered water
- 1 C honey, coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 1 C food grade dried rose petals/buds
For kombucha mocktail:
- 1 C kombucha
- 1 C coconut water
- 1 white peach, sliced
- 2 T rose simple syrup
- 2 scoops Collagen Peptides
For the rose simple syrup:
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sweetener to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium low, add dried roses and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and allow to steep for another five minutes.
- Strain the rose buds with a fine mesh strainer, pressing solids to extract as much of the fragrant syrup as possible. Set aside to cool.
For the mocktail:
- In a tall glass, add coconut water and Collagen Peptides. Stir until dissolved.
- Stir in rose simple syrup.
- Top with kombucha.
- Add peach slices and top with ice. Enjoy!
matcha collagen mocktail
Yields 1 serving
- 1 oz. ginger simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1 scoop Matcha Collagen
- 4-8 oz. freshly boiled water
- 1 t lemon juice
- Honey, for drizzling
- Ginger simple syrup
- ½ C coconut sugar
- ½ C water
- 1 large ginger root knob, peeled and sliced
- To make the ginger simple syrup: combine coconut sugar, water and peeled ginger in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer for 15-20 minutes until sugar is dissolved and syrup is fragrant (makes about a half cup).
- Strain and discard reserved ginger and set aside syrup.
- Place egg white in a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, whisk the egg white until stiff peaks form, about 5-6 minutes.
- Brew Matcha Collagen in cup of choice with freshly boiled water. Add in lemon juice and one-half to one ounce of ginger simple syrup and stir.
- Top with egg whites and drizzle with honey. Sprinkle matcha powder on top for added flair.
- Serve immediately.