The cooler weather always calls for cozy treats and time in the kitchen, right? These maple pecan cookies are not only the ideal seasonal treat, but simply making them will fill your kitchen with all the festive scents. Candles, step aside!
They are crispy on the outside and ooey gooey on the inside, resulting in the perfect bite every time! Curious what makes them so delicious? Some of the better-for-you ingredients include almond flour for fiber, maple syrup for rich flavor and Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides for a hidden collagen kick!
Oh and did we mention that this is a one-bowl recipe, and only takes a few minutes to make? You read that right! Whether you are in need of a treat for the table, or something to indulge in alone, turn that oven on and head to your pantry. These 8-ingredient cookies will not only look like seasonal bites of heaven, but taste like them too!
Let’s get baking!
Maple Pecan Cookies
- 2 eggs
- ½ C maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2 C almond flour
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 t cinnamon
- ½ C chopped pecans
- Whole pecans for topping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Once whisked, add in the maple syrup and vanilla extract, whisking until well combined.
- Add in the almond flour, Collagen Peptides and cinnamon, whisking until integrated.
- Fold the chopped pecans into the batter.
- Scoop the batter into small circles on a greased, parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Slightly flatten the top of each cookie with the back of a spatula, placing a whole pecan on top of each for decoration.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!