A Chill Night at Home Calls for This Ramen Recipe
Enjoy a chill night at home with this comforting Ramen recipe, made with Vital Proteins Chicken Bone Broth Collagen. When it comes to nourishing my body, I’m all about using ingredients I know will make me feel my best and are also delicious. Because actually loving what’s on your breakfast/lunch/dinner plate is the greatest feeling.
What makes this collagen recipe so great is how meal-prep-friendly it is. I’m all about making a big batch and storing the leftovers in the freezer for a rainy day when I’m craving the same soul-soothing experience. Ramen is one of my go-to soups to make when I am feeling under the weather as it provides me with the best nutrients – hello, fresh ginger and garlic! – to help optimize my health and body.
My favorite part about this Ramen recipe is the zucchini noodles and soft-boiled eggs. However, you can go the more traditional route and use rice noodles or any other noodles you enjoy, too. I’m excited you get to try this! Believe me when I say the best way to enjoy this Ramen is while cuddling on the couch. Go ahead and make a batch, then share your culinary creations by tagging @vitalproteins on Instagram.
Bone Broth Ramen Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 2 chicken breasts
- 6 C water
- 2 T olive oil (divided)
- 1 zucchini (spiralized)
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 C mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 C Bok Choy
- ¼ C green onion
- 2 T fresh ginger
- 1 T minced garlic
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Chicken Bone Broth Collagen
- 1 t cumin
- 1 t sea salt
- 1 t black pepper.
- 1 t chili flakes
- 1 t sesame seeds
- 1 T coconut aminos
- Spiralize the zucchini into zucchini noodles and cut up the rest of the vegetables.
- Add half of the olive oil to a medium sized saucepan and add in the mushrooms, ginger and minced garlic. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are soft.
- Add in the water, spices and bone brother powder, and coconut aminos. Stir together and bring to a boil.
- Add the eggs into the broth and boil for 6-7 minutes for a soft-boiled egg. Mix in the rest of the vegetables and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- While the soup is cooking, prepare chicken breast on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat with oil and salt and pepper. Cook chicken on 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Divide soup and chicken breast into bowls. Top with sesame seeds, chili flakes and add salt and pepper to taste.
Shop Chicken Bone Broth Collagen