Ready for a cookie recipe that calls for all the better-for-you ingredients sitting right in your kitchen? Well, get excited, because this sweet treat is it!
These Everything-But-The-Kitchen-Sink Cookies are perfect for when you want to whip up a treat without picking up many ingredients. How, you ask? This recipe has flexible ingredients — like nut butter, chocolate and coconut oil — that makes your baking sesh that much easier.
On top of all of the delicious pantry staples, this recipe calls for one of our favorite collagen-packed products — Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer®! The creamer adds a ton of flavor and MCTs from the organic coconut milk powder. Need we say more? Head on over to your pantry and break out the snacks, because it’s time to get baking!
Kitchen Sink Cookie Recipe
Yields 8 servings
- 2 egg whites
- 1 T liquid coconut oil
- ¼ C nut butter (we used almond butter)
- ¼ C oat flour
- ⅓ C oats
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla
- 1 t vanilla
- ¼ t salt
- ½ t baking powder
- 1 t granulated monk fruit sweetener
- ½ C nuts (we used cashews and walnuts)
½ C chocolate (we used dark and white chocolate)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Then add all wet ingredients (egg whites, vanilla, coconut oil and nut butter) to a mixing bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients until well combined. Then add in the oat flour and collagen creamer, mixing until smooth.
- Once well combined, add the oats, salt, baking powder and monk fruit sweetener.
- After the ingredients are mixed together, use a spatula to fold in the nuts.
- Once well mixed, do the same with the chocolate.
- Using an ice cream scooper, place the cookie dough into a greased and lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Once cool, enjoy!