There is something about the chilly outdoors that always makes baking seem like the best activity. Whether it’s the warmth of the oven, the smell of fresh cookies, or the delicious taste of homemade batter, this recipe has you covered. These cookies use common household ingredients, making them perfect for your sudden cookie craving! Plus, each bite is filled with energy-boosting MCTs (from the coconut milk powder) and healthy fats from Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Coconut.
Who knew cookies could do more than just taste good?
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields about 16 Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1/4 C honey
- 1 t apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 2/3 C oat flour
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Coconut
- 1 C shredded coconut
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a mixer, beat the eggs, oil and honey until combined.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and baking soda to the mixture and beat until combined.
- Pour the oat flour and Coconut Collagen Creamer into the bowl and mix until the entire batter is smooth.
- Using a spatula, fold the shredded coconut and chocolate chips into the batter.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and grease lightly.
- Scoop cookies onto the parchment paper approximately 1 inch apart.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes and cool the tray for 10 minutes before serving.