We all deserve a spa-inspired night all to yourself, complete with an at-home facial and soothing bubble bath. We’re here to truly elevate that experience with this Rose Bath Bomb recipe. Boasting ingredients like coconut oil, dried rose petals, and Vital Proteins® Beef Gelatin, this double-tap-worthy creation will leave you yearning for more self-care days.
While consuming Beef Gelatin helps to support hair, skin, nails, and joints,** it also helps to bind ingredients together when used in your self-care routine.
Rose Bath Bomb
Yields 2 -3 Rose Bath Bombs
- ½ C citric acid
- ½ C baking soda
- ¼ C Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin
- ¼ C coconut oil
- ¼ C food grade dried rose petals
- 5-6 drops of therapeutic grade rose essential oil
- Bath bomb mold
- Wearing gloves, combine all the dry ingredients (citric acid, baking soda, rose petals, and Beef Gelatin) in a bowl, and mix well.
- Using your hands, mix in the essential oil to the dry mixture. Once combined, set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in the microwave in 10 second increments until thoroughly melted.
- Slowly pour the melted coconut oil into the mixture and combine until all ingredients have mixed together and it feels like damp sand.
- Firmly press the mixture into the mold so the bath bombs are dense and do not crumble when removed.
- Let dry overnight. Gently remove the molds by flipping them upside down and pressing them out.
- Drop one bath bomb in your bath or shower.