Addie Woost (@addiewoost on Instagram) appreciates the importance of a good skincare routine. The triple threat – she sings, models and is set to compete in a bikini fitness competition – revealed her lifelong struggle with “the most aggressive form of cystic acne” to Lively, adding that the experience is what prompted her to put wellness first.
After years of refining her diet and skincare regimen, Woost says she has “perfected the art of balanced skin” due in part to her love for Vital Proteins’ collagen products. The influencer keeps our travel-friendly Stick Packs and Glow Collagen Shot in her makeup bag at all times for a quick boost to her beauty routine whenever she needs it.
"You could say I’m a girl on the go," she tells Lively. "But I like to think of myself as a girl on the glow."
We agree! Check out Woost's full list of beauty essentials below and find out what makes each pick so special.
The Beauty Breakdown
- Fitcover Powder Foundation – "Work out without fearing breakouts with this sweat-proof makeup."
- Physicians Formula® Cucumber & Bamboo Eye De-Puffer – "Because every girl on the glow needs to stay bright-eyed anytime of the day."
- Essence “You Better Work” Mascara – "It’s paraben-free and waterproof!"
- CliniqueFIT™ Post-Workout Mattifying Moisturizer – "An essential for highly active lifestyles."
- Vital Proteins Glow Collagen Shot – "Beauty comes from the inside out."
- Clinique™ Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel – "My holy grail product."
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides & Beauty Collagen™ Stick Packs – "Or as I like to call them 'glow-sticks.'"
- Makeup Wipes– "Because sometimes your skin just needs a break."