Looking for a no-prep breakfast for on-the-go? We got you covered with these simple, sweet, Vanilla Overnight Oats. The whole recipe requires three ingredients and only uses a mason jar to create. If you’re always rushing out the door sans breakfast, this recipe is one to add to your list.
Let’s break down the recipe. First, we use rolled oats as the base for the perfect hearty texture. We then add oat milk to boost up the creaminess, along with Vital Proteins® Vanilla Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now) for all the flavor! Let’s not forget that the peptides add collagen peptides and protein to the bowl, making this the ideal breakfast recipe. Simply add all ingredients to a mason jar, place it in the fridge overnight and once you’re all caught up on zzz’s, your breakfast will be ready to go!
Did we mention that this simple recipe can be made without gluten and dairy? Simply make sure the oats are indicated gluten-free when purchasing and you are set with this recipe! Plus, you can customize it any way you wish! Like peanut butter? Add a tablespoon! Enjoy fresh fruit? Load it up! Breakfast is meant to be enjoyed and this recipe is here to do the trick!
Vanilla Overnight Oats
Yields 1 serving
- ½ C rolled oats
- ½ C oat milk
- 1 t ground flaxseed (optional)
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- fresh sliced banana
- Add the rolled oats, oat milk, ground flaxseed and Vanilla Collagen Peptides to a mason jar or other container that will seal.
Lively Tip: The oat milk should cover the oats, if not add a little more.
- Shake the mason jar until all ingredients are clearly combined.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Top oats with fresh sliced banana or your favorite topping and enjoy!