Wake up with the sun and start your morning off with this delicious Cold Brew Coffee Yogurt Bowl. It’s a tasty way to combine your morning coffee and breakfast routine into one. It is packed with protein thanks to the star—Vital Performance™ Cold Brew Coffee Protein ($29.99; shop now)—and the yogurt base. It’s a quick and simple breakfast idea that creates extra space for you to enjoy your slow mornings. The protein dissolves perfectly into the coconut yogurt and makes the yogurt creamy and velvety. There is no going wrong with adding as many mix-ins and toppings of your choice or simply mixing in the protein with yogurt as a midday snack—and pick-me-up.
Bonus: this recipe can also be used as a delicious fruit dip for your favorite fruits such as bananas, strawberries and apples. Enjoy this Cold Brew Coffee Yogurt Bowl in the morning—or any time of the day!
Cold Brew Coffee Yogurt Bowl
Yields 1-2 servings
- 1.5 C plain coconut yogurt
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 t cinnamon
- 2 scoops Vital Performance™ Cold Brew Coffee Protein
- banana (sliced)
- dark chocolate chunks
- almond butter
Note: topping amounts are based on preference. You can use flavored coconut yogurt or regular yogurt. You can also enjoy with just protein and yogurt, without adding the extra ingredients.
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Next, add in the Cold Brew Coffee Protein and whisk in until dissolved.
- Add the toppings of your choice and enjoy!