By: Ria Bass
Ria Bass is a food blogger (check her out @vibrantbythespoonful on Instagram!) who regularly posts picture-perfect ‘grams. Here, she shares her Turmeric Gummies recipe.
Glow on the inside and out by whipping up these healthy Turmeric Gummies. Made with Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin, these collagen gummies help to support stronger hair, skin, nails, and joints. They also contain ground turmeric, cinnamon, and coconut milk – good-for-you ingredients that will provide a much-needed health boost during these cold-weather months.
Not only are these Turmeric Gummies quick and easy to make, but they’re also reminiscent of a super creamy turmeric latte. Get the recipe here.
RELATED: Treat Yourself to These Collagen Gummies
Yields about 12 Turmeric Gummies
- 3 ½ scoops Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin
- ½ C cold filtered water
- 1 C coconut milk
- 1 t ground turmeric
- 1/4 t ground ginger
- 1/4 t true cinnamon
- Sweetener of choice: 1 T honey or 1-2 drops of liquid stevia.
- Chocolate silicone mold
- In a small bowl, add the Beef Gelatin and while stirring slowly add ½ cup of cold filtered water. Stir and let it sit for a few minutes until the gelatin has become rubbery.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat combine ground turmeric, ground ginger, coconut milk, and sweetener. Slowly whisk in gelatin and whisk until completely dissolved (you don’t want to see clumps). Do not let it boil. This should take only a few minutes. If you do see clumps, you can give it a whirl in your blender.
- Pour mixture into the candy molds and refrigerate until firm for about 45-60 minutes. Once hardened, carefully remove the gummies from the mold and enjoy.
- Store in glass container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Note: The ground turmeric, ginger and cinnamon may settle at the bottom of each gummy if not dissolved properly. You can use a coffee filter if you want to filter out the excess particles before pouring into the silicone mold.