Collagen smoothie lovers, you’re in for a real treat! Blogger and recipe developer Laura Miner (check her out at cookathomemom.com) recently whipped up a fruit-forward smoothie that’s a must-try for anyone who’s craving a berry tasty breakfast. The best news? Miner is exclusively sharing her Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie with Lively! Here’s how she describes it: “This Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie is lightly sweet and smooth, and the Vital Proteins Madagascar Vanilla Collagen Latte™ makes it super creamy and rich,” says Miner. “It's a great sweet treat to cool off on a hot summer day.”
As a bonus, if you want to add a little more protein into your diet (and amp up the strawberry flavor) you can use Vital Performance™ Strawberry Protein ($30; shop now).
Strawberry Vanilla Collagen Smoothie
Yields 2 servings
- 2 C frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 C unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Madagascar Vanilla Collagen Latte™ or2 scoops Vital Performance™ Strawberry Protein
- Add all ingredients to your high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately. Enjoy!