It’s officially fall and that calls for all the seasonal flavors we dream of- pumpkin spice included. Looking for a breakfast to pair with your PSL? This Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding will do the trick! Plus, it’s packed with a ton of good-for-you ingredients that will help you start your morning on the right foot.
Chia seeds provide fiber, maple syrup adds sweetness and almond milk works with the chia seeds to create the perfect texture. To take this breakfast to the next level, we also included a serving of the amazing Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen Peptides ($39; shop now), that packs in 12g of collagen peptides and bone, joint, hair, skin & nail support in every serving.**^
The best part? This recipe takes only a few minutes to prepare and is completely created while you sleep. Simply mix up the ingredients before bed and when you wake up in the morning, it will be ready before you can brew yourself that PSL to go with it.
So what are you waiting for? We bet you’re going to fall in love with this recipe. Give it a try with the 5 simple steps below!
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
Chia Pudding Ingredients:
- ¾ Cup vanilla almond milk
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen Peptides
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- cinnamon (for topping)
Base Layer Ingredients (optional):
- 3 Tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Add almond milk, maple syrup and pumpkin purée to a mason jar, seal with a lid and shake until well combined.
- Add the Marine Collagen Peptides, chia seeds and pumpkin spice to the jar, close and shake again until well combined.
- Ensure the jar is sealed and refrigerate overnight.
Lively Tip: Store the jar on its side to avoid chia seeds sinking to the bottom.
- Prior to digging in, assemble the chia pudding in a jar with the optional base layer and toppings. To create the base layer, simply mix the pumpkin purée and maple syrup.
- Scoop the chia pudding mixture on top of the pumpkin purée. Top with cinnamon or your favorite toppings and enjoy!