Looking for a twist on your morning breakfast? We got you covered with this simply delicious Lemon Berry Yogurt Bowl. This recipe is filled with a bunch of nutrients, while equally balancing a ton of flavor. Calling for only 5 ingredients, this yogurt bowl can be made in a flash and is completely foolproof. Plus, it will remind you of those sweet summer months with every fruity bite.
Wondering what good-for-you ingredients make up this masterpiece? The base of this recipe is created with your favorite yogurt (dairy-free versions welcome) and our very own Vital Proteins® Lemon Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now), which is the wonderful source of that tangy lemon flavor. (Plus some amazing hair, skin, nail, bone and joint benefits.**^) If we didn’t say so already, this breakfast truly has it all!
Simply mix the base ingredients in a bowl and toss on all the toppings—the more the merrier, but we included measurements below if numbers are more your thing! Hope you’re hungry, because your new breakfast will be ready in minutes.
Lemon Berry Yogurt Bowl
- 1 cup of yogurt (dairy-free yogurt welcome)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 serving Lemon Collagen Peptides
- ¼ cup berries
- ¼ cup granola
- 1 tbsp honey
- Add the honey and yogurt to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Gradually pour the Lemon Collagen Peptides into the yogurt and mix until smooth.
- Top the yogurt bowl off with the berries and granola.
- Complete your bowl by drizzling an extra tablespoon of honey on top. Enjoy!