This creamy Peanut Butter Yogurt Bowl is about to become your morning breakfast or afternoon go-to snack. It is whipped together with smooth peanut butter, fluffy and thick Greek yogurt, maple syrup and Vital Proteins® Collagen Peptides, making it a creamy bowl of sweet and salty goodness.
This peanut butter yogurt bowl is packed with nutrient-dense ingredients, including protein, to help sustain your energy throughout the day. If you are craving something sweet and salty, this yogurt bowl is perfect. This recipe is a great meal prep option as it makes about three to four servings and you can store it in your fridge for up to five days.
Although the foundation consists of peanut butter, yogurt, and maple syrup, you can get creative and use any of your favorite toppings, plus support your wellness with Vital Proteins® Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now). With time speeding up again and school in fully swing, this creamy peanut butter yogurt bowl will help save time and fill up your (hunger) cup.
Peanut Butter Yogurt Bowl
yields 3–4 cups
- 1-1/2 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Collagen Peptides
- coconut shreds
- Dark chocolate (crumbled)
- other topping recommendations: banana, berries, peanuts, almonds, honey, pumpkin seeds
- In a bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, maple syrup and Collagen Peptides. Combine until creamy, whipped and smooth.
- Divide into bowls and top with the toppings of your choice. Enjoy!