This Lemon Açaí Bowl is the perfect morning refresher, that is full of sweet, fruity flavor, while packing in a ton of nutrients.
Wondering what this simple treat is made of? In case the name didn’t give it away, the base of this recipe is made from açaí which gives it a wonderful berry flavor. We then add in banana for the perfect creamy texture, along with almond milk for consistency. This bowl also features NEW Vital Proteins® Lemon Collagen Peptides ($27, shop now) which adds a uniquely delicious, sweet tang to every bite, while packing in all the hair, skin, nail, bone and joint support collagen peptides provide.**^
Did we mention this recipe has it all? While you can top this bowl off with any additions you desire, we recommend extra banana and coconut for that perfect flavor pairing. Simply grab your blender and combine all ingredients before topping your new favorite breakfast off with all the fixings.
Ready to get started? Açaí you in the kitchen!
Lemon Açaí Bowl
- 3 packets açaí (100g each)
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ banana
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Lemon Collagen Peptides
- ½ banana slices
- shredded coconut
- additional toppings of your choice
- Add all ingredients besides the toppings to a blender and blend until well combined. (Vital Tip: Avoid over-blending for a thicker mixture.)
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and top it off with the remaining banana and shredded coconut.
- Enjoyed best when fresh out of the blender!