Sometimes we just need something simple. These No-Bake Chocolate Breakfast Cookies make morning meals easy and of course—delicious!
The entire recipe is made using one bowl and features nutritious ingredients to kick your morning off on the right foot, including oats, chia seeds, and ground flax for fiber, as well as peanut butter for healthy fats. The key ingredient in this recipe is, of course, Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now) which feature 20g of collagen peptides per serving to support healthy hair, skin, nails, bones and joints.***^
These cookies can be enjoyed straight after making them or right out of the freezer (my favorite). Have you ever put a candy bar in the freezer and noticed it takes the treat to a whole new level? The same goes for these wonderful breakfast cookies. So what’s stopping you? Let’s get started!
No-Bake Chocolate Breakfast Cookie
yields 2 cookies
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (+ extra for filling)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground flax seed
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides
- Add the peanut butter and maple syrup to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients to the bowl and mix until all ingredients are integrated.
- Split the dough into two and roll into spheres.
- Using the palm of your hand, slightly flatten the cookie and use your thumb to make a small imprint in the center.
- Fill the imprint with peanut butter and freeze the cookies overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and let sit for 1–2 minutes before enjoying!