Orange creamsicles are a summer classic and a seasonal favorite—for all of the right reasons. Although they tend to be a delicious cold treat to enjoy on a popsicle stick, have you ever thought about making this summer classic into a health-forward smoothie? This Orange Creamsicle Smoothie is a delicious alternative to enjoy on a hot summer day and extremely easy to make.
What makes this Orange Creamsicle Smoothie different than any other recipe online that you might find, is the Vital Proteins® Vanilla Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now) that is added in, offering a wide variety of benefits.
The addition of Vanilla Collagen Peptides is a great way to support skin elasticity and healthy hair and nails.**^, plus it easily dissolves into the smoothie. Needless to say, this Orange Creamsicle Smoothie is a must-have this summer season!
Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
yields 1–2 smoothies
- 2 bananas (frozen, peeled)
- 1 naval orange (peeled)
- 1/2 C vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 C orange juice
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1/4 C rolled oats
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 t turmeric
- In a blender, add in all of the ingredients, starting with the liquid ingredients on the bottom and the dry ingredients on top.
- Blend the ingredients on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!