Add some zest to your daily wellness routine. Vital Proteins® Lemon Collagen Peptides adds a light & refreshing flavor to our best-selling Collagen Peptides. We’re here to give you the scoop on all things lemon—from benefits to recipes, check back all summer long for more vital ways to flavor up your summer!
If you’re looking for a tasty and refreshing summer dessert recipe, no oven required, we've got you covered. This Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls recipe was created by Amanda Meixner. This no-bake treat is perfect your next summer BBQ or potluck.
The star ingredient, Vital Proteins® Lemon Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now), adds a refreshing lemon flavor to this zesty recipe. Ready to wow your guests? Let’s get mixing!
Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut cream
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Lemon Collagen Peptides
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- zest of two lemons
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp water (if needed)
- pinch of stevia (optional, for more sweetness)
- Mix dry ingredients (coconut flour, lemon collagen peptides, salt, and lemon zest) into a bowl until combined.
- Add in the wet ingredients (melted coconut oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, and coconut cream) and stir until a smooth dough forms.
- Roll the dough into 1-2 inch balls. Add more water if needed.
- Pour the coconut flakes onto a plate and roll the balls until coated.
- Enjoy now, or place in the fridge for later. Bon appétit!
Lively Tip: Serve at room temperature for best flavor!