Whip up a quick batch of these Oatmeal Cookie Protein Bites to have on hand when you need a filling snack. They're full of warm spices with a bit of natural sweetness from raisins and maple syrup. Full of oats and our Collagen Peptides, they're perfect post-workout, as a midday snack, or a sweet treat after dinner.
RELATED: Go Green With This Matcha Avocado Smoothie Bowl
Oatmeal Cookie Protein Bites
Yields about 16 protein bites
- 1 C whole rolled oats
- ¼ C pecans
- ½ C raisins
- 3 T chia seeds
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- ½ C creamy almond butter
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1 t cinnamon
- ⅛ t nutmeg
- ½ t sea salt
- Add the ingredients to the bowl of a large food processor.
- Process until the mix is chunky and sticky, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. It should hold together well when pressed between two fingers.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion the bites evenly.
- Roll them between your palms to form a ball shape.
- Place them on a lined sheet pan and into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set. Keep chilled until serving.