Whether you are getting ready to watch the fireworks, riding the rollercoasters at the local fair, or even at a backyard barbecue, these No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes are a perfect way to celebrate Independence Day. They bring in the blue, white and red to the table, making it a wonderful add-on to your July 4th celebrations.
This collagen recipe is simple to make, delicious and a perfect dessert to share with family and friends. Each bite is creamy with a velvety touch. The crushed blueberries and strawberries add a fruitful flavor and the graham cracker base ties it all together. What makes these No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes unique from other desserts is the addition of Vital Proteins® Original Collagen Peptides ($25; shop now on vitalproteins.com). Not only is it unflavored and odorless, but it’s super versatile as it can be added to any hot or cold liquid or food.
No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
Bottom Layer Ingredients:
- 2 C graham cracker crumbs (recipe uses gluten free)
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1/3 C coconut oil (melted)
Top Layer Ingredients:
- 16 oz. plain cream cheese
- ¼ C maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 t cinnamon
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Original Collagen Peptides
- ¼ C strawberries (chopped)
- ¼ C blueberries
- 1 t mint (chopped)
- 1 T graham cracker crumbs
- In an 8x8 baking dish, line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor a high-speed blender, add the graham crackers and blend until crumbs are formed.
- Next, add in the maple syrup and coconut oil until combined. Press the graham crumb layer evenly to the bottom of the baking dish and freeze for 30-40 minutes.
- While the crust is setting, add top layer ingredients, except for the fruit, to a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the strawberries and blueberries and pulse until they crush up into the cheesecake filling.
- Add an even layer of the cream cheese filling onto the graham crust and set in the fridge for 6-8 hours or until settled. You may top with some extra graham cracker crumbs or mint.
- Once it has settled, you may remove from the freezer & enjoy!