For those looking for a quick, easy and refreshing summer recipe, blogger and recipe developer Stephanie Melim (find her at girlwiththeironcast.com) developed the perfect 4-ingredient treat for you, below.
It’s been a hot, hot summer — are you looking to cool down? These blueberry lemon collagen popsicles are just what we all need in our lives! Made with Vital Proteins® Lemon Slice Collagen Water™ ($12 for 4-pack; shop now on vitalproteins.com) fresh blueberries, lemon and mint, they're the delightful treat you need. The best part? You can customize these with your favorite fruit and Collagen Water™ flavor. So find one that speaks to you and keep scrolling on.
Blueberry Lemon Mint Collagen Popsicles
Yields 12 Popsicles
- 2 1/3 C fresh blueberries
- 10 mint leaves + 1 T minced mint
- 1 t lemon juice + 1 T lemon zest
- 1 Vital Proteins® Lemon Slice Collagen Water™
- In a blender, add 2 C fresh blueberries, 10 mint leaves, 1 t lemon juice and 1 bottle of Collagen Water™. Blend on high until all ingredients are combined.
- In a silicone popsicle mold, drop a couple of blueberries, chopped mint and lemon zest at the bottom of the mold. Fill halfway with blended collagen fruit, add more blueberries/mint/lemon, fill the rest of the way up. Leave a tiny bit of room to insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 8 hours then enjoy! Popsicles can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months.