Make your dream come true by whipping up these No Bake Cookie Dough Balls.
This collagen recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth in the healthiest way possible, thanks to its better-for-you ingredients. These tiny treats won’t set you back when it comes to achieving your wellness goals. Why, you ask? Each bite is packed with protein due to the addition of coconut milk. This recipe calls for an important ingredient: Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides.
RELATED: This Collagen Smoothie Is Berry Good
As one of the most versatile collagen products in our lineup, our Collagen Peptides is odorless, flavorless, and easily soluble in hot and cold liquids and foods. Adding one to two scoops to your sweet (or savory) recipes help to promote stronger hair, skin, nails, and joints.
No Bake Cookie Dough Balls
Yields 24 No Bake Dough Balls
- 4 T coconut oil, melted
- 1 C coconut sugar
- 1 C unsweetened coconut milk or milk of choice (i.e. almond milk)
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1¼ C coconut flour
- 1 T tapioca starch
- ½ C chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut sugar, coconut oil, vanilla extract, sea salt, and mix to combine.
- Add coconut flour, tapioca starch, Collagen Peptides, and mix to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and slowly mix in milk.
- Scoop the dough onto a lined baking sheet using a small ice cream scoop.
- Roll dough into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until firm. You can also refrigerate overnight. Enjoy!