This is a perfect treat for those following a paleo, keto, or Whole30 diet. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and follow your bliss.
Lemon Cashew Bliss Balls
Yields 12 Lemon Cashew Bliss Balls
- 1 C raw cashews
- 1 C cashew butter
- 3/4 C unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ C coconut oil
- ¼ C chia seeds
- 1½ T fresh lemon juice
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 t sea salt
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Coconut Collagen Creamer
- 2 T MCT oil (optional)
- In a food processor, combine the raw cashews and cashew butter. Pulse until crumbled.
- In a small pan over low-medium heat, melt the coconut oil. Remove and immediately pour into the food processor, blending until smooth.
- Grate a lemon to remove the zest before cutting, then squeeze the juice from the lemon and add the appropriate amount to the mixture.
- Add in the chia seeds, unsweetened shredded coconut, lemon oil and Coconut Collagen Creamer. Blend until smooth.
- Use a cookie scooper or a spoon to remove the mixture from the food processor and form into balls.
- Optional: Roll the balls in unsweetened coconut flakes for a coating before freezing.
- Place the balls in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Once the coconut oil hardens, they are set. Enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container.