If you’re looking for a deliciously nutritious, on-the-go snack that’s also grain free, look no further! These Lemon Cashew Bliss Balls are packed with healthy fats and a whole lot of flavor. The small but mighty chia seeds will keep you fueled for whatever task lies ahead. And the addition of Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Coconut, thanks to the presence of MCTs, will deliver just what you need to make it through yet another hectic work day. This bliss balls recipe calls for cashew butter for an extra-creamy texture.
This is a perfect treat for those following a paleo, keto, or Whole30 diet. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and follow your bliss.
Lemon Cashew Bliss Balls
Yields 12 Lemon Cashew Bliss Balls
- 1 C raw cashews
- 1 C cashew butter
- 3/4 C unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ C coconut oil
- ¼ C chia seeds
- 1½ T fresh lemon juice
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 t sea salt
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Coconut
- 2 T MCT oil (optional)
- In a food processor, combine the raw cashews and cashew butter. Pulse until crumbled.
- In a small pan over low-medium heat, melt the coconut oil. Remove and immediately pour into the food processor, blending until smooth.
- Grate a lemon to remove the zest before cutting, then squeeze the juice from the lemon and add the appropriate amount to the mixture.
- Add in the chia seeds, unsweetened shredded coconut, lemon oil and Coconut Collagen Creamer. Blend until smooth.
- Use a cookie scooper or a spoon to remove the mixture from the food processor and form into balls.
- Optional: Roll the balls in unsweetened coconut flakes for a coating before freezing.
- Place the balls in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Once the coconut oil hardens, they are set. Enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container.