Looking for a recipe your mom will glow over? We’ve got you covered! These Lavender Lemon Bars are not only beautiful on the outside, but the secret ingredient – Vital Proteins Lavender Lemon Beauty Collagen™ – will leave you glowing on the inside, too.
Each bite contains healthy fats from the coconut oil, protein from the eggs, as well as skin-loving hyaluronic acid, biotin and vitamin C found in the Lavender Lemon Beauty Collagen™! There's also an extra burst of sweetness thanks to Beekeeper's Naturals B.Powered Superfood Honey, which contains royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis.
Make room in your brunch spread for these attention-grabbing Lavender Lemon Bars this Mother’s Day. Ready to get glowing?
RELATED: Baking Bucket List: Whip Up These Coconut Muffins
Lavender Lemon Bars Recipe
Yields 16 Lavender Lemon Bars
*Using coconut sugar will change the color of the bars to a light brown.
- Vital Proteins Lavender Lemon Beauty Collagen™ (optional)
- Culinary lavender
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Toss all of the dry crust ingredients into a food processor and process until all crackers are crushed thin.
- Add the coconut oil to the food processor and process until mixed in.
- Line a square 9x9 pan with parchment paper. Pour the mixture into the pan, pushing down until the mixture evenly covers the pan surface.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- While the crust is baking, begin to make the filling.
- First, crack all eggs into a medium sized mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and mix until smooth.
- Add sugar and mix until well incorporated.
- Mix in the remaining dry ingredients.
- Once the crust comes out of the oven, pour the filling evenly on top of the crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let the pan cool for 30 minutes.
- Once the pan is no longer hot and is able to be held with bare hands, place the bars in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once chilled, slice into bars and top with extra Lavender Lemon Beauty Collagen and culinary lavender.
Shop Lavender Lemon Beauty Collagen™