If you're a seasoned coffee drinker, there's a really good chance you're also a really big fan of lattes. Unfortunately, a lot of these drinks contain umpteen grams of sugar and little nutritional value. Okay, we may be exaggerating but one thing's for sure: We’re here to change that.
This vanilla latte isn’t just delicious, it's also a better-for-you beverage. For one thing, since it’s made with Vital Proteins Madagascar Vanilla Collagen Latte, it contains 10g of bone broth collagen, 600mg of organic ashwagandha, 50mg of hyaluronic acid (HA), and 1g of sugar per serving from whole-food ingredients.
Our dairy-free Collagen Latte is made from organic coconut milk. This powerhouse ingredient is a healthy fat that’s comprised of medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs — the fats commonly added to high-fat coffees to help provide a major brain and energy boost and increase energy metabolism.**
All of these benefits come without any artificial sweeteners or added sugars. Can you believe it?
Vanilla Collagen Latte
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Madagascar Vanilla Collagen Latte
- 1 8 oz. C brewed coffee
- 4 oz. plus 2 oz. milk or non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1 T coconut oil or organic butter
- Cinnamon or nutmeg, to taste.
- Add coffee, 4 oz. of milk, coconut oil or butter, and Vanilla Collagen Latte into a blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour the remaining 2 oz. of milk into a mason jar. Screw on the lid.
- Shake the jar for about 60 seconds, until milk is beginning to froth.
- Remove the lid of the jar. Microwave on high for about 30 seconds. This will harden the froth.
- Spoon the froth over the latte, and sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg if using.