Holiday Favorite: A Recipe for Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies
Gingerbread cookies are a trademark of the fall season, and with the weather feeling cooler and the days getting shorter, it feels like the perfect time to bake some warm gingerbread cookies. The problem? Most holiday cookie recipes are rife with unhealthy ingredients.
But not to fear! Our Collagen Gingerbread Cookies are sweetened with maple syrup and baked with almond flour, making them processed sugar- and gluten-free.
RELATED: This Gingerbread Loaf Recipe Will Put an Instant Smile on Your Face
In addition to the healthful staples that comprise these cookies, they have the added bonus of containing our Paleo-friendly, Whole30-approved Collagen Creamer in Gingerbread. Yum!
Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Combine ingredients using a hand mixer or food processor.
- Place in fridge to chill for 20 minutes.
- Form dough into small disks on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.